This article explains the necessary configuration of the telephony dialling parameters when using the E.164 numbering plan. For example, this configuration is necessary for Cisco Unified Communication Manager with E.164 configuration.
This article is valid for both XPhone Connect and the older product XPhone UC 2011.
When navigating to the settings pages, the according XPhone UC 2011 designation will be written in italics and brackets if it is different from XPhone Connect,
e.g. SYSTEM SETTINGS (Settings) > DIALLING PARAMETERS
1. Choose the according dialling parameter under SYSTEM SETTINGS (Settings) > DIALLING PARAMETERS
2. These fields in the dialling parameter are to be filled exclusively:
- Name: <dialling parameter name>
- Country code: 49 (or rather, according to your country)
- Length of internal phone number: e.g. 3
3. The following parameter are to be set in the "Advanced Settings" of the dialling parameter:
- DefaultLineToDisplayFmt with value: 64
- DefaultPhoneToDisplayFmt with value: 64
- Flags with value: 48
4. Choose the according PBX under SYSTEM SETTINGS (Settings) > TELEPHONY (CTI) > GATEWAYS (PBX) > LANDLINE
5. In "Parameter records for lines (advanced settings) choose the "Default" parameter and click on "Edit". In the "Advanced settings" click on "Add..." and set the following:
- RawDialCharacters with value: +*#
Article is closed for comments.