If a message is displayed in the Mobile App (using XPhone Connect V9 Server) that no devices are available, this article tells you how to solve the issue.
Why does the Mobile App display the message that no devices are configured (XPhone Connect Server V9)?
Since V9 there is a second URL in the General Settings of the XPhone Connect Server at the item Mobile App for the Client WebAPI.
This must be entered and accessible from outside (as well as the URL for Mobile):
Since most customers provide the domain names with a certificate, you may only need to adjust this for the Web API URL ( the "/xphoneconnect/webclientapi" part must of course remain).
If the explicit web page URLs are provided with a certificate, then a corresponding certificate is also required for the web API URL.
To check if everything is configured correctly, you can perform the following test:
Call the assigned URL of the Web API from external. If everything is configured correctly, you will get a "500 internal server error" (either in json format or in tab name, it varies depending on the browser).
If this is not the case, check the following:
- on the Connect Server, open the path C:\\Programs\C4B\XPhone Connect Server\WebClientApi.
- open the file "appsettings.json" with the editor
3. Then enter the IP address of the XPhone Connect server in the following space:
4. Save the file.
5. Then open the IIS and restart the default website.
6. After that, restart your mobile app and check if the misbehavior could be fixed.
Additionally, check if all specified ports are free: https://help.c4b.com/xphone-connect-9/doc/de/admin/start/sys-req/infrstrctr.html#netzwerk