Incoming faxes are not accepted by the XPhone Server.
- The fax number is not assigned to any user in the XPhone Server
- Under UM -> GATEWAY, the value entered in the "Maximum length of extension numbers" field is too small
- In the area UM -> FAX -> GENERAL, all (virtual) fax subscribers have been entered in the "PBX Routing" area. No valid fax number may be entered here
- No e-mail address has been entered for the user in the XPhone Server. This is only relevant if the fax document is delivered by e-mail, e.g. in Microsoft Office Outlook or IBM Lotus Notes
- The PBX incorrectly indicates the receiver number (called ID), e.g. with country code without preceding + or one too few preceding zeros. Check the receiver number indicated in the voicemail log and if necessary correct the phone number indicated by the PBX in the PBX configuration
Article is closed for comments.