Why can't call forwarding be set up for the AnyDevice Only subscriber?
Why has the option to set call forwarding by presence status disappeared?
Solution for already existing users:
- Open User Management > Location and mark the affected users.
- Then click on AnyDevice / Softphone configuration and remove them
- Then edit the user and set "No line" under "Telephony" > "Main line
- Now set up the AnyDevice / Softphone configuration again and select the option "Use AnyDevice / Softphone independently".
Solution for new users:
Create a separate connector in which only the users are configured for AnyDevice Only.
- Disable line generation in the connector
- If not already available, enter the phone number of the users under General > Tel. company
- Now set up the AnyDevice / Softphone configuration and select the option "Use AnyDevice / Softphone independently".
Tip: Create a separate configuration group for the AnyDevice Only users
If you have problems with creating the lines, please visit the following article: